Kelly IT Services is currently sourcing candidates to help fill a Software Engineer opening with our client located in Austin, TX.
Qualified and interested candidates APPLY NOW!! In subject add, Job: 1616666
You can email your resume directly to Nikita Sakaria - Email blocked - click to apply; Phone number blocked - click to apply
Length of contract: Target Start Date 08/29/2019 Target End Date 02/28/2020
Years of experience (minimum/maximum): 5+ years’ experience designing and developing interactive scientific or e-commerce web solutions
Required education: A Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Biology, or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication / documentation skills
- Clear understanding of client-server functionality, web browser technology, and OOD and Java fundamental concepts and language.
- Experience with Java technologies including Java 6/7/8, Struts 2, Tiles, Spring, JDBC, Hibernate, JSP, JSTL, Web services(SOAP/WSDL), JAXB, Ehcache, Maven, Tomcat server
- Experience with using tools such as Eclipse IDE, Git, Perforce, HPQC, Confluence/Jira, Subversion, Oracle Developer, Selenium QC, etc.
- Strong Experience with an RDBMS (Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, etc.) and working with data formats like XML.
- Experience with Search Concepts, Search Engines such as FAST, and SEO a plus.
- Strong problem solving, web application debugging and troubleshooting skills using latest tools a must.
- Some working knowledge of systems and network administration in Linux and Windows, and be able to get around server using command line to perform common tasks.
- Experience with other server-side technologies including PHP, Perl, Ruby and Python a plus
- Experience with Linux programming or administration a plus.
- Experience with Agile Software Development process a plus.
- Must be detail oriented and a self-starter
- Multi-tasking with good follow through skills, good communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to work alone and accomplish tasks without supervision
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position Email blocked - click to apply Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only select candidates will be contacted.
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Php (Scripting Language)
Cascading Style Sheets (Css)
Ajax (Programming Language)
Search (Computer Science)