To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hanover, MD 21076
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Personnel Security Officer, Staff
ManTech International Corporation • Hanover, MD
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Clearance Level Needed: TS/SCI
Entering ManTech’s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company” by Thomson Reuters. We have earned this and many other accolades over the years for our dedication to serving the missions of our nation’s most important customers: U.S. Intelligence, Defense and Federal Civilian agencies. All know us as a trusted partner offering best-in-class solutions in cyber, data collection & analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and software engineering tailored to meet their specific requirements.
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented Security Officer(s), in the Hanover, MD area, with strong Customer relationships.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for providing operations security support and implementing security requirements
- Interfacing with Program Management, Recruiters, Program Security CSSO and program employees, subcontractors and new hired employees in relationship to servicing and maintaining their clearances
- Interfacing with government contacts with regards to personnel security duties, to include polygraph appointments and subject interviews
- Supporting and maintaining the development of DD-254s to various sub-contractors
- Clearance processing, determine visit request requirements, verify clearance/accesses of contingency, new hires and terminations
- Create, add, and maintain the eCPRL
- Reviews application for employment, and other records to ensure they are accurate, complete and in compliance with client’s guidelines. Uses knowledge of government manuals to ensure compliance
- Makes impartial judgements on the recommended processing times while reviewing confidential candidate material
- Process new-hire paperwork for completeness and accuracy before sending to the customer for determination of security clearances
- Review material and work with Customer to determine type and scope of investigation
- Maintain records in SIMS and keep up-to-date with accurate information
- Process visit requests both inbound and outbound
- Providing courier services and/or visitor escort services for official visitors (government and contractor), vendors and visiting dignitaries
- Update the visitor control system and process visit requests for passing clearances to our facility
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and 2-4 years of security related experience
- Must have working knowledge of the NISPOM and ICD/DCIDs.
- Knowledge with SIMS or another comparable security clearance database and document control experience.
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills as well as strong organizational and time management abilities.
- Personnel Security clearance processing skills preferably with MPO Customer
- Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure
- Interpersonal and People Skills
- Ability to use PC and use MS Office products
- Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Multi-Tasking Ability
- Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Listening Skills
- JPAS Skills
- ISFD knowledge preferred
- COMSEC knowledge preferred
Ability to maintain TS/SCI Clearance, a successful poly, and the customer's secure network access