To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Reading, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kohl Building • Reading, PA
Posted 21 days ago
As one of the fastest-growing companies in the building products industry, SRS Distribution Inc. sells roofing and other residential and commercial building materials to professional contractors. Headquartered in McKinney, TX, SRS is a nationwide company with aggressive future growth plans. It is led by a management team of industry veterans who understand the needs of the professional contractor. Make money and have fun with us!
SUPERIOR DISTRIBUTION - FREDERICK is seeking a Kitchen Designer to be a leading part of our showroom. The Kitchen Designer will be responsible for supporting our outside sales staff by helping with designs and selection as well as following up with clients via phone and email. If you are a driven individual with 1-3 years of experience in a design role who enjoys building relationships and giving customers a high level of service, this Kitchen Designer position is the ideal opportunity for you!
WE OFFER GREAT BENEFITS
- Competitive salaries for all team members
- Medical & dental benefits first day of the month following 60 days of employment available
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with opportunity for company matching
- Life insurance is company paid, and STD and LTD, as well as additional life are voluntary benefits available
- Vacation benefits, seven paid holidays annually, your birthday off, and three paid time-off days after one year of service
- Home closing costs reimbursed up to a maximum of $5,000 (details given to employees)
- Opportunity for private stock ownership
- Enjoy a business casual/jeans work environment
- Employee referral bonuses
- We pay weekly!
- Meets and greets new and existing customers in a personable, professional manner over the phone or in person
- Performs proper computer functions/paperwork to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction in providing kitchen designs that are both functional and aesthetically pleasing
- Utilizes professional knowledge, experience, and expertise to create the best possible kitchen designs, given the customer’s available space, lifestyle, and budget
- 1-3 years of experience in a design role
- Proficient ability and experience in operating 20/20 version 9.1 software
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to managing multiple tasks and competing priorities in an effective and organized manner to ensure the uninterrupted flow of superior customer service
- Sense of personal responsibility and a self-motivated team player
- Able to work Monday to Friday day shift, but with some flexibility.
- Be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Able to pass a background check, drug screen and have a valid driver’s license
- High school degree or GED; Bachelor’s degree preferred