A new opening has become available at a 60+ bed medical facility outside of Riverton Wyoming. This community hospital is well known for their high quality patient care, and consistently filling the needs of the community. Apply for immediate consideration of this opportunity.
The Director of Surgical Services will work with anesthesiologists, surgical nurses, technicians, surgeon and other surgical specialists. The Surgery team provides compassionate care to every patient. The department provides general, orthopedic, neurosurgery, ophthalmic surgery, and plastic surgery.
Director of Surgery will hold responsibilities including, but not limited to;
- Training and staffing new nurses
- Overseeing each OR to ensure high quality patient care
- Ensure pre-surgical and post-surgical patient needs are met to exceed overall comfort expectation
- Lead meetings with other members of management in the hospital
- Train Manager of Surgery to take your place when not there
The Director of Surgery will provide a nurturing environment for the Surgical Services team. The Director will be responsible for quality of care provided by the nurses and will direct the nurses in a business unit while upholds standards of patient care. The Nurse Director of Surgery will report to the Chief Nursing Officer and will collaborate with other department directors.
Candidate must hold an active nursing license in the state of Wyoming, as well as 4+ years of supervisory experience in a Surgery Department. This facility is offering a competitive base salary with comprehensive benefits to top it for the right candidate!
- Basic Life Support
- Emergency Departments
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Basic Cardiac Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support