Being the Sales Manager at a Concord Hospitality property means you hold an important key to the hotel’s success. You will develop and foster hotel business through direct sales, marketing, telemarketing, direct mail, and tours of our hotel for both guest rooms and event space. Our Sales Managers are designated outside sales roles with 50%-80% of their time being out of office conducting sales calls. You also are the key contact for events at the hotel utilizing various meeting/event spaces to market to groups and corporate for meetings and catered events. Candidates should be familiar with marketing plans, action plan creation as well as working with both revenue and sales call goals.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Foster Business with proactive and reactive sales efforts.
- Prospect, confirm, and execute group and catering events.
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients with speed and efficiency in returning calls and bookings.
- Proactive planning, organizational skills and keen sense of pricing for overall efficiency of department.
- Provide excellent follow through on details to account and to hotel departments.
- Be the face of the hotel as all industry events with property representation of professionalism and character.
- Work with 3rd party booking sites, Concord Revenue Management and city convention centers for maximization of key city-wide events.
- Meet and exceed all monthly revenue and sales calls goals.
- Documentation of all sales activities in Delphi or similar sales system for tracking and history.
- Be a team player at all times to assist as needed in the operation of a successful hotel.
We offer competitive wages and our Sales Manager can enroll in our extensive benefit package which includes medical/dental/vision plans, life insurance, ST/LT disability options, 401K options, tuition assistance plus training & development and career advancement opportunities.
Working for Concord:
Concord Hospitality invests in its associates by providing training and development at all levels. Our “Associate First” culture supports and inspires personal development both within the workplace and beyond. We realize our associates are our foundation, and we strive to recognize them for their hard work, dedication, and commitment to excellence. We value work life balance, diversity and belonging, and our commitment to provide the best customer service and quality accommodations in every market we exist. Concord is built on 5 cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability and FUN! Our associates say it best and their love of working for our company is well recognized, in our company cheer heard throughout North America --- “We Are Concord!”
If you are a proven leader, looking for a growing, award-winning company to showcase your talents, ready to lead an amazing brand in a great thriving location…..we may be the perfect fit.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
Payrange: $53,790 - $64,548