To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Annandale, VA 22003
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
RN - Registered Nurse
Communicare Health Services • Annandale, VA
Posted 2 months ago
RN Floor Nurse
Part Time & PRN Positions Available on All Shifts!
Days: 7 am - 3 pm * Evenings: 3 pm - 11 pm * Nights: 11 pm - 7 am
New Grads Welcome!
Daily Pay! Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow!
WALK-IN ON THE SPOT INTERVIEWS
Join our Team and Make a Difference in the Lives of Others
Calling all qualified RNs--Help us reach out and make a difference in the lives of others!
Sleepy Hollow Healthcare Center is currently seeking Registered Nurses to fill the position of RN Floor Nurse. 1 year Long Term Care experience preferred. Behavioral Experience a plus!
Sleepy Hollow, in coordination with CommuniCare Health Services, is a fun place to work, with competitive wages and PTO plans. We offer full time employees a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental and vision coverage, from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
Qualified RNs, respond to this ad with your resume to join a World Class team of nursing professionals!
- RN with a current nursing license as required by Virginia State Law.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
- Current CPR license.
- 1 year previous clinical experience in a long term care environment preferred. Behavioral experience a plus.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with a team of inter-disciplinary professionals, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies, and the general public
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as state, federal and regulatory requirements that pertain to long-term care.
- Must be able to interpret and implement the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures of CommuniCare and the facility that are necessary for providing quality care