Eurofins QTA business provides analytical service based on patented networked technology that enables users to quickly and easily test the quality of their products and materials, reliably and accurately. QTA handles all the technical development, configuration, management and monitoring behind the scenes, enabling accurate quality testing by non-technical personnel, and freeing users up to manage your business. With high quality data, obtained in less than two minutes, users can measurably increase the value of the finished product, improve process yields, reduce waste and rework, and improve profitability.
Eurofins QTA is searching for a Customer Service/Inside Sales Representative in the Cincinnati area. Customer Service/Inside Sales Representative responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
• Participating in the sales activities, such as market research, prospect reaching out via phone calls and emails, etc.
• Support client service with the sales and support team with good knowledge of QTA business and technologies.
• Maintain a perpetual state of readiness and willingness to respond to the queries and needs of clients, staff, and coworkers
• InterCo operation support, generate quotes, issue reports; issue quotes/proposal for on-demand samples
• Manage customer on-board program and customer care program;
• Execute plans for market campaigns, trade shows; coordinate and prepare trade shows; generate leads for the sales team through market campaigns.
• Maintain client records/contracts, support policies and procedures
• Soliciting quotes from suppliers and ensure timely delivery
• Responsible for monthly AR/AP and resolution of all unapplied transactions. Maintain accurate records of clients; Maintain a list of past due invoices, updated on an ongoing basis in order to answer questions about status of past due accounts; resolve pastdue with clients
• Office administrative tasks
• Ensure that confidentiality regarding employees, clients, or vendors is not disclosed to anyone except as authorized by corporate officials
• Performs other duties as assigned The ideal candidate would possess :
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
• Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
• Experience with Accounts Receivable accounting on a computerized system in a multi-state corporate setting, familiarity with sales and use tax, word processing, spreadsheets, office equipment, and general office administration
• Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
• Experience in analytical testing, instrumentation is preferred Basic Minimum Qualifications :
• College degree and minimal three years related experience
• Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of West Chester, Ohio are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options. To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website
www.eurofinsus.com . Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Achieve Sales Quotas
Implementing Sales Strategies