To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
- Kaycee Turner
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse - Med / Surg / Telemetry (Float)
Loyal Source • Denver, CO
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Registered Nurse (Med/Surg and Telemetry Float) to work as a civilian contractor in the VA Medical Center located in Denver, CO. When you work at VA, you will have a comfortable salary, comprehensive benefits and great work/life balance, just like the private sector. But, VA has something that no other health care system does: the opportunity to serve our Veterans.
- Great Pay and Housing provided including utilities
- 12 hour shifts
- ANY state license is accepted
- Travel 13 week assignments with options to extend
- Providing healthcare services to the brave men and women of our armed forces
For more information please contact Kaycee Turner at 321-202-2762 or via email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
- Resume – proving at least 2 years (within the last 5 years) in a primary care clinic setting
- Be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Possess a current, valid and unrestricted RN license to practice, and not have a suspended license in any state in the United States.
- Must have Hospital MS/Tele inpatient experience
- Be responsible for direct patient care and clinical oversight of nursing assistants.
- Assist in identifying patients’ needs and implementing the plan of care for each assigned patient.
- Document care given and the patient’s response to the care provided in the patient’s medical record and the Clinical Research Information System.
- Properly prepare patients for physical examination, diagnostic tests and/or procedures.
- Assist in patient/family education about disease processes, pre-and post-operative care, diagnostic procedures, equipment use, health maintenance, illness prevention, and actual and potential adverse reactions to medications.
- Communicate patient’s progress to patients, families, and members of the health care team.
- Recognize, report, and respond appropriately to any changes in a patient’s condition.
- Administer medications via oral, intramuscular, subcutaneous, intradermal, topical, rectal, respiratory and intravenous routes.
- Administer research treatments and medications according to the medical order and document patient response according to the protocol.
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily. Feel free to forward this to anyone who may be interested in working with the military or the VA as a contracted civilian, as we do offer a referral bonus.
For more information, go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.