To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hopkinton, NH 03229
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Selector IV Part time- $16.00 per hour Monday-Friday 9AM-1PM
McLane Company • Hopkinton, NH
Posted 17 days ago
Travel - None
Degree - High School
JOB SUMMARY / GENERAL DESCRIPTION:
This position is responsible for selecting designated product, securely loading it into a cart or onto a pallet and using power equipment to transport it to the designated dock area to fulfill customer orders. This position is key to customers receiving the correct product on time and in saleable condition.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Other duties may be assigned. A teammate in this position must have the ability to:
- Read selection labels to identify slot location, product description and quantity required for each order.
- Pull correct quantities of designated full-case product identified by selection labels from the slot location and lift onto a cart or pallet.
- Transport selected product to designated dock area using power equipment.
- Handle all products so as not to injure teammates or damage the product, the tote or other product.
- Comply effectively with company work and safety rules.
- Continually meet assigned production standards.
- Maintain a quality of work that limits mispicks, shorts and damages.
- Follow directions.
- Work independently and in a team environment.
- Be trained and certified to operate any required equipment (tugger, pallet jack, forklift) within 30 days after hire.
- Comply with company attendance policy.
- Maintain a flexible work schedule to meet the changing needs of the Distribution Center; work schedules may require working an early shift, staying long for a late shift, and weekend work depending on the customer and operational requirements of the division.
- Work in warm and cold temperature conditions that may range from 38°F to 110°F; teammates assigned to the freezer must be able to work in temperatures as cold as -10° F.
- Stand, walk, bend, stoop, push, pull, grasp and reach above the head continuously for a period of two hours or more.
- Ability and willingness to select/load/unload and/or deliver ALL products that may be ordered by our customers.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
A teammate in this position must:
- Have High School Diploma or GED.
- Be 18 years or older.
Candidates must pass a background check, drug screen and other job requirements.
McLane is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Job ID: 19856
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.