Medix Scientific is looking for a Project Engineer for a Pharmaceutical Client in East Windsor, NJ.
Opportunity entails executing a wide range of projects, developing schedules, client facing, creating budget reports, and coordinating with other employees on site.
Please submit and updated resume for consideration!
Pay: $60k- $80k/yr (Flexible)
- Ensure all projects are completed in compliance with Federal, State and Local requirements, including: FDA, EPA, and OSHA.
- Ensure all projects are completed in accordance with Hovione's Corporate Operating Procedures and Site Procedures.
- Develop detailed estimates and schedules for project approval.
- Execute projects to meet approved estimate and schedule.
- Responsible for managing contractors, vendors, and engineers to complete capital improvement projects while meeting all safety, budget and schedule constraints.
- Author, review and approve technical documentation, including but not limited to change control, deviations, SAPs, design drawings, specifications, and other forms.
- Lead and conduct complex technical investigations including generation of concise reports with a clear root cause or conclusion.
- Provide input, develop user requirements and procure new cGMP processes systems and equipment.
- Assist in the development of project justification and provide input for the capital planning process.
- Participate in factory acceptance testing, hazard and operability studies, process hazard analysis and dust hazard analysis meetings.
- A minimum of a BS in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering and a minimum of 3 years of experience with plant design and project engineering in a pharmaceutical R&D or manufacturing environment. The candidate must have a basic understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Pragmatic and results driven, with good capacity for planning and organization skills.
- Hands-on experience in writing and reviewing documentation for process, operations and validation.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Team player, creative and with good problem solving skills, resilient and proactive.
- Analytically minded.
- Fluent in English and with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Availability, autonomy and ownership.
- BS in Engineering
• GMP Experience
User Requirements Documents