YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
Financial Analyst - AdventHealth Medical Group
Location Address: 2600 Westhall Ln, Maitland, FL 32714
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Medical Group
- Faith based & mission driven organization
- Central Florida’s premier multi-specialty medical group
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits such as Educational Reimbursement
- CREATION Health employee wellness and lifestyle programs
- Positive working climate to support a work life balance
Work Hours/Shift: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Performs ad hoc reporting for CFO and Finance Department Leadership.
- Provides relevant, accurate and timely information.
- Researches and collects data and communicates and presents in an effective organized manner to all individuals internally and externally of FHMG, both orally and written.
- Provides support and assistance in developing and communicating actionable information at all levels of the organization.
- Provides effective support to the Financial Managers on various projects when needed.
- Meets deadlines for established goals in an accurate and efficient manner.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or a business-related field is required.
- 1 year of experience in healthcare finance/accounting is preferred.
- Ability to work in a project-oriented environment.
- Computer skills including e-mail, word processing and spreadsheets.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate by reading, writing legibly, speaking and comprehending English effectively in order to carry out job requirements.
The Financial Analyst interacts with the FHMG CFO and other Finance Department Leadership, support services department Directors and Financial Managers to provide relevant, accurate, and timely financial information. He/She performs research, collects data and skillfully organizes and presents the analysis in written or oral format. He/She performs ad hoc reporting for the Finance Department Leadership team and provides project support to the Financial Managers as needed.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.