Cornerstone Healthcare Group, based in Dallas, Texas, was founded in 1990 and provides excellent healthcare services to our patients, residents and their families.
Our employees make a difference, join us so you can too! We pride ourselves on our quality of care, responsive service, and commitment to excellence. We treat each employee, patient and resident like we would a member of our own family, and measure our success by the direct impact we have on improving the quality of life for our employees, patients and residents.
Make a difference with us at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Floor Technician PRN!
- Ability to project a Professional Image.
- Knowledge of hospital standards and compliance requirements.
- Working knowledge and ability to apply professional standards of practice in job situations.
- Organizational and analytical skills.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of floor tech experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
The Floor Care Technician is to assure that all carpets and hard flooring are sanitized, clean and attractive in appearance. While the Floor Care Technician will work under the general supervision of the Plant Operations Manager, tasks are expected to be performed independently and according to schedule and with little direct supervision.
The Floor Care Technician duties include:
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience using industry standard methods of cleaning, maintenance and restoration of a variety of hard surface flooring and carpeted areas (VCT, ceramic, marble and carpet).
- Prior knowledge in the use of specialized floor care equipment.
- Motivated to meet or exceed pre-planned work schedules.
- Excellent customer service aptitude and skills is mandatory.
- Ability to comply with safety regulations and procedures at all times.
- Ability to lift and move furniture prior to and following the performance of floor care duties. Must be able to lift and/or carry 50 – 75 pounds.
- The Floor Care Technician will be required to lift, carry, walk, sit, push, pull and work a flexible schedule.
- Must handle various cleaning solvents, chemicals, etc. in compliance with OSHA, EPA and State regulations at all times.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Floor care/carpet care.
- Painting when needed.
- Light maintenance when needed.
- Escort second shift employees to their vehicles.
- Walk Exterior of the facility for security checks at random times throughout the night.
- Vinyl Composition Tile