The Data Innovation and Products team develops disruptive and transformative products as well as new market innovations that leverage data insights and AI technologies. This team designs, defines, and develops products for Data as a Service products across various market verticals, including talent management and insights, environment and sustainability efforts, healthcare, and other transforming or emerging markets.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
A career in our P&E Product Innovation Team will give you the opportunity to build products and innovate mechanisms that bring automation to accessibility, inclusivity, privacy, and ethical AI. You will be responsible for designing and building Generative AI prototypes in data, text, and image domains. You will build proofs of concept from white papers and findings in the field, implement prototypes into production settings and translate ideas into software experiences for users.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Additional Educational Requirements:
In lieu of a Bachelor Degree, 12 years of professional experience involving technology-focused process improvements, transformations, and/or system implementations
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Possessing knowledge in Generative adversarial networks (GANs) and variational autoencoders (VAEs);
- Implementing, monitoring, and testing of NLP, Deep Learning, and Generative AI models;
- Applying GANs to NLP, text-to-image and/or image generation and processing of synthetic data;
- Working with computer vision applications;
- Working with style-transfer and inpainting; and,
- Demonstrating knowledge in Python, PyTorch or related prototyping language.
Doctor of Philosophy
Preferred Fields of Study:
Computer and Information Science, Computer Engineering
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas
- Demonstrating skills in Tensorflow and HPC;
- Using VMs and cloud-based technologies to train and execute large-scale models;
- Implementing software functionality based on product requirements and technical designs;
- Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable code;
- Communicating with team members to establish effective logic pipelines and integrate synthetic data & assets;
- Establishing responsiveness of applications as an informed tradeoff with visual quality and code complexity;
- Identifying architectural/computational constraints and devise solutions to mitigate them;
- Understanding of object-oriented programming; and,
- Understanding of current design and architectural patterns.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.