The Nature's Bounty Co. is a privately held, global leader in health and wellness with a rich history and proven track record in the nutritional market. As a manufacturer, marketer and online seller of vitamins, dietary supplements, minerals, herbals, protein bars and powders, and ethical beauty products, our purpose is to create a happier, healthier world using the power of science and nature. The brands of The Nature's Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Pure Protein®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Nature’s Bounty Co. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.Job Description
Under the direction of the Manager/Supervisor/Lead Person, the Change Part Attendant is responsible for staging upcoming jobs in Packaging as per the production schedule. Also, responsible for adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect assuring the quality and quantity of product produced.
- Has all necessary supplies ready for a packaging line set-up
- Keeps check of all change parts inventory
- Helps in cleaning and storing of parts for packaging
- Complies with company policies and procedures and maintains regular work attendance
- Personal responsibility for following safety rules, SOPs and cGMP guidelines
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area
- Performs other duties as assigned
Shift 1: Monday - Friday ; 7:00am - 3:30pm
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- Prior manufacturing experience preferred
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Basic mathematical skills
- Must be able to respond to verbal and written instructions
- Physical ability to repetitively lift, stand, climb, bend, etc… within a manufacturing environment
The Nature's Bounty Co. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Nature's Bounty Co. offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health and dental plans, voluntary short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, generous associate discounts and more!
Please contact Human Resources at
if you should need a reasonable accommodation to submit your information for our online job postings.
Inventory Control Systems
Certified Global Meeting Planner
Good Manufacturing Practices
Packaging And Labeling