Come grow with Vibra Healthcare, where we manage from the bedside up every day. Join a strong, knowledgeable company that values each employee as an individual. Our expanding organization wants compassionate healthcare professionals like you to help us get our patients back to better.
Vibra Hospital of Northwestern Indiana, located in Crown Point, is seeking a Per DiemUnit Secretary/Clerk!
12 hour DAY and NIGHT PRN shifts - Apply today!
The Unit Secretary/Clerk is responsible for directing the orderly flow of unit and patient related data. Responsible for communications through the answering and initiation of telephone calls, written messages, and the organization and completion of the various charts, requisitions, reports and other forms.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Successful completion of a unit secretary course or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- One (1) year experience in a medical clerical field preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology helpful.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.