Join our Summer Work & Learn Program hiring now in Housekeeping, May to August.
Housing is available.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO TRAINING CUSTOMER OBSESSED PEOPLE!
Apply today; Bluegreen Vacations is hiring immediately!
Our Work & Learn Program offers an immersive experience within Hospitality. You will have access to Live Class Topics (virtually or safely distant) ranging from:
• Growth, Passion and Success NHO
You will get an in-depth look at our Company’s history, culture, and benefits of becoming a Bluegreen Family member.
• hospitality happens here™
You will be given the tools to exceed our guests’ service expectations, and the philosophy of hospitality happens here™. It’s how we in Resort Operations Share Happiness, our service philosophy, and 7 Habits of Hospitality, showing you how to WOW guests and owner.
• Introduction to Timeshare
You will learn about the Timeshare Business and the difference between the Hotel and Timeshare Industries.
• Executive Meet & Greet
You will learn from, interact with, and ask questions to your VP-level executive. The virtual face-to-face meeting is a tremendous networking opportunity and a chance to pick a successful leader's brain and hospitality heart.
• Social Styles – How to Communicate Better with Anyone
Recognize the significance of social styles and interpersonal effectiveness and define each style's positive and negative attributes. You will have the opportunity to Identify your own style and flexibility and learn how to communicate more effectively and work effectively with ANYONE.
• Bluegreen Invests in YOU
Learn about the incredible investment we make in each associate. From the first day of your journey at Bluegreen Vacations to achieving career goals, you will find Career Accelerator steppingstones. These include instruction, experiential learning, networking, and mentorship.
You will have access to online resources to help with your professional development.
As a Housekeeper, you support our goal to surprise and delight our owners and guests.
You maintain our guest units' cleanliness, appearance, and sanitization.
• Cleaning, turning-over, and arranging guest rooms, bathrooms, common areas and ensure the property's ambiance is on-brand with Bluegreen Vacations’ standards.
• Perform cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, vacuuming, polishing, deep cleanings changing and replenish bed linens, towels, guest amenities, and laundry duties.
• You will maintain public areas' appearance by cleaning, sweeping, and waxing floors, dusting, wiping down shelves, and counters, removal and storing non-floor closet items.
• Cleaning, sanitizing, disinfecting, and sterilization; adhering to health and safety rules.
• Stock and maintain inventory supply room and transport supply cart for each shift.
• Respond to guest Housekeeping requests in a timely, friendly, and efficient manner.
• You are a stickler for cleanliness, customer-oriented, hospitable, and welcoming.
• You prioritize managing your time, working quickly without compromising quality.
• You work with little supervision, maintain a high level of performance, and follow standard operating procedures (SOP's), step-by-step instructions following Bluegreen regulations.
Compensation: $13 per hour
Schedule: PM shifts(3 PM/3:30 PM – 11PM), weekends required
Location: S944 Christmas Mountain Rd, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965
Housing: $95 per week
Be part of a team committed to creating lasting vacation memories! #PowerOfVacation
For jobs near you, text “Bluegreen” to 63789 or click all jobs at Bluegreen Vacations.
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test. EOE/DFW
Hospitality (Food Service & Lodging)
Hardworking And Dedicated