To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Irvine, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Outside Sales Representative
Advantage Resourcing • Irvine, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Outside Sales Representative - Irvine, CA
Outside Sales Representative – (Japanese conversational level required)
Salary: 50K - Exempt
Benefit: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K
Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Location: Irvine, CA
This position of Outside Sales representative is responsible for developing relationships with customers and growing accounts in their assigned territory through the promotion and selling of the company's products to commercial.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Not Official: Please ask for more details during your interview)
• Coordinates and determine sales distribution by establishing sales market, quotas, and goals.
• Reviews production schedules and determine sales potential and inventory requirements to manage current and new customers.
• Develops marketing strategy aligned with established objectives, market characteristics and cost factors.
• Develops and direct marketing activities to promote products in coordination.
• Attends food shows to generate new sales leads.
• Customer service - handles customer inquiries by phone or email. Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
• Contacts customers to obtain a PO and handle PO-related issues to adjust the order.
* Travels to meet current/future customers/accounts.
* Spends 50% or more of his/her time outside of the office, making sales or obtaining orders from prospective or current clients.
* Provides weekly sales status reports to National Sales Manager or as requested.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Additional duties as assigned by National Sales Manager and/or Executive Management
* 2-3 years of work experience in any field.
* BA/BS degree
* Ability to handle rejection and overcome objections
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills; effective presentation skills
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and Outlook.
* Strong organizational skills
* Language: English (Business level or above) and Japanese (conversational level or above)
* Valid California driver’s license and proof of insurance.
* Enjoys traveling
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Japanese / Japanese
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID