The Judge Group is seeking an Applications Engineer for a long established, industry leading, global manufacturing company. This position will require technical expertise of the product, customer interface, and ability to travel.
Must be US citizen or green card holder. Company will not provide sponsorship now or in the future.
Must have Bachelor's Degree in Engineering!
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Work with customer in consultative manner to answer technical questions and assist in designing custom solutions to meet their specific requirements
- Use 3D CAD modeling software to create drawings for customer approval
- Make adjustments to drawings throughout fabrication process
- Collaborate with multi-faceted internal and external teams including: design, applications, manufacturing, operations, service, and customers
- Assist with remote troubleshooting
- Lead Kaizen events to drive continuous improvement of products and processes
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering required!
- 3D modeling/CAD software
- Understanding of design engineering, applications, and troubleshooting of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic components
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Ability to work individually as well as in team environment
- Ability to travel by ground or air on short notice approx 25% of the time
Computer Aided Design
Computer Aided Manufacturing