The Maintenance Technician will perform proper diagnosis of any malfunctioning machinery, general repairs, installing new equipment and systems and preventative maintenance program on all assigned machinery as directed by supervisor.
- Performs preventative maintenance on plant facilities and equipment as well as Mobile/Service DI water treatment equipment.
- Maintain preventative maintenance records for Mobile/Service DI equipment
- Install new equipment or rearranges existing equipment
- Performs building and ground maintenance
- Practices good safety procedures in order to keep self and others injury free. Follows EHS policies and procedures.
- Follow good housekeeping practices by keeping maintenance and tool storage area neat and clean as well as timely cleanup of work area after each job is completed
- Is available on call for emergency repairs as needed to keep plant in good running order
- Perform confined space entry in small tanks with 14x18" manways
- Travel for field repair and install if needed
Maintain records and reports as directed by immediate supervisor Qualifications/Requirements:
- HS Diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 year ofPVC plumbing or mechanical repair and maintenance work experience or training.
- ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability and willingness to perform physical duties such as lifting, climbing, working at elevated heights, and manual dexterity
- Ability and willingness to work confined space entry
- Ability and willingness to work in range of environments to include but not limited to industrial facilities, manufacturing facilities, and power industry facilities
- Ability and willingness to read documents and implement such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to handle and lift 50 lbs.
- Ability and willingness for on call status for emergency response
- Ability and willingness to travel for install and repair if needed
- Possess a valid driver's license and clean driving record history
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
- Emergency Handling
- Emergency Services
- Confined Spaces