Network Security AdministratorCompensation:
$60000.00 to $80000.00 yearly
• Designing, configuring, and maintaining network environments.
• Designing, configuring, and maintaining firewall, switch, and router hardware.
• Designing, configuring, and maintaining security and network address translation rule sets.
• Analyzing and troubleshooting traffic flow using advanced analysis tools.
• Documenting and explaining network topologies.
• Participate in the planning and design of enterprise security architecture.
• Participate in Risk assessments.
• Monitor all security solutions for efficient and appropriate operations.
• Review audit logs for security incidents.
• Staying up to date with current vulnerabilities, attacks, and countermeasures.
• Assist with vulnerability assessments and penetration testing.
• Security monitoring practices.
• Security monitoring and incident response integrated work flows.
• Vulnerability patch management.
• Conduct digital forensics.
• Automate whenever possible.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends when needed.
• Travel to other offices when needed.
• Good organization skills to balance and prioritize work.
• Good analytical and problem solving skills.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
• 2 or 4-year degree in Information Technology, Network/Systems/Security Administration, Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent combination of education and related experience/training.
• 3+ years of experience in network and/or security administration.
• Experience with Cisco device configuration and management interfaces.
• Experience with IP addressing and subnetting.
• Experience with advanced networking troubleshooting, analysis, and performance tuning.
• Experience with network troubleshooting and analysis tools including Wireshark, LogRhythm SIEM, and Solarwinds Network Management.
• Experience with CheckPoint firewalls.
• Experience with Cloudgenix SD-Wan technology.
• Experience with Carbon Black EDR software.
• Experience with VMware software.
• Experience with Microsoft technologies, including Microsoft Active Directory, Windows Server, and client server management.
• Experience with Microsoft Visio and advanced network documentation.
• Experience with Mobile device Management.
• Experience with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager.
• Experience with Microsoft Skype for Business and Teams
Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Cisco Networking, Firewall
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Network/Security Analyst.