The purpose of the Engineering Technician I is to maintain the cosmetic appearance and the mechanical function of all the buildings and grounds in both the interior and exterior of the entire property. This individual must familiarize themselves with Bluegreen
Standard Operating Procedures in addition to OSHA
standards and Bluegreen Vacations Safety Handbook, this individual must also display the flexibility to deal with ever-changing situations as it pertains to guest, owners, associates and work load.
• Provide excellent service to both external and internal customers.
• Responsible to maintain proper working relations within the department and with other operating departments on property.
• Maintain accurate records for work orders/preventive maintenance, safety, repair/replace of major equipment, inventory of parts and supplies.
• Ability to address the concerns and maintenance needs of the guests and associates in a friendly and professional manner.
• Complete work orders, preventive maintenance and daily projects reported by engineering management, front desk, or otherwise assigned during the shift.
• Daily logs must be filed in log book and work orders must be placed on proper hook.
• Ensure the satisfaction of all guests by providing quick and satisfactory service to owners and guests.
• Carry out all requests from management necessary to provide 100% customer satisfaction within the associate's ability.
• Abide by all company and engineering policies and procedures.
• Follow all safety procedures when performing duties.
• Responsible for learning and meeting all necessary engineering requirements for future growth in the department.
• Must have schedule flexibility to accommodate a 7-day work week.
Minimum Formal Education:
High School Diploma or GED
6 months customer service and/or hospitality experience
Essential Training, Knowledge, Licenses and /or Certifications:
•Customer Service oriented
• Must have excellent inter-personal skills when dealing with guests,
associates, and the general public.
Essential Professional Skills/Competencies:
• Must be able to learn and adapt to a fast-paced environment.
• Possess a team player attitude and able to take direction from
• Possess and display a positive attitude
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop
and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test. EOE/DFW
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Repairing (Computer Systems)