Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest IT Staffing organization, has an immediate and exciting opportunity for a Telecom Analyst for one the Nation’s Top companies located in Central Ohio. This opportunity is for a 12 Month open ended contract.
Applicants must have 2+ years of telecom experience in large complex computer systems environments. If interested in any opportunities in the Central Ohio area, send a resume to Matt Dudek at URL blocked - click to apply If you’d like to receive Job Alerts from Apex that match your specific criteria, visit itcareers.apexsystemsinc.com.
Company & Group Details of Telecom Analyst:
•The Telecom Analyst will work as part of a highly interactive team that is responsible for multiple on-going large migration and integration efforts. The team’s overall responsibility is to provide voice services to our client’s different facilities
- Work in a highly collaborative team environment
- Work with One of the Nation’s top companies
The organization offers several perks including; casual dress code, training opportunities, great benefits, an onsite café, intramural leagues, on-site fitness facilities, and other rewards programs.
Requirements for Telecom Analyst:
- Support of telephone systems; VOIP systems; Cisco Express, Call Manager, Unity voice mail and TDM systems; Siemens, AVAYA, NORTEL and many other smaller key systems.
- Review service requests, analyze and determine required steps to resolve or modify client request
- Perform analytical, technical and administrative work in the planning, design, installation and support of VOIP and TDM systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate information to all levels within the organization.
Technologies for Telecom Analyst:
- VOIP systems; Cisco Express & Call Manager, and TDM systems; Siemens, AVAYA, NORTEL and key systems
- VOIP over MPLS and several voice mail systems; Unity,
- Siemens, Audix.
- Skype, biscom Faxing
*Please note that as a contract employee of Apex Systems, you’d be eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; Short Term Disability; Hospitalization Coverage; Direct Deposit; Weekly Pay Periods; Training and Development Programs; Corporate Discounts/Perks and our Referral Program
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)