$19.23 to $19.23 hourly
OfficeTeam is currently seeking candidates for a client on the Northwest side of Indianapolis. We are looking for individuals who have a real passion for sales!
• Cold calling and prospecting
• Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
• Business-to-business sales experience preferred but not required.
• Excellent customer service and people skills with the ability to build long lasting client relationships.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Detail-oriented person who works well as part of a team.
• Solid organizational, project and time management skills with attention to detail through the completion of tasks.
What do our clients expect from this candidate?
• Excellent customer service.
• Attention to detail.
• Timely return of phone calls and e-mails.
• A little humor now and then.
This is a base + commission opportunity!
- Exceptional social skills, previous experience coordinating projects, and able to work well with all internal personnel, outside clients and vendors
- Proven flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
- Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
- Business to business experience
- Account management experience
- Business development skills experience
- Skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Program skills
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Attention To Detail