Are you a Leader? Do you have Supervisory experience?
Securitas is Now Hiring For Site Supervisors in the Phoenix area!
Securitas Security Services, Inc. has exciting opportunities for highly motivated individuals that are looking to contribute to keeping their community safe and protected. We know how important it is to value, respect and honor our Securitas Team Members and we would love for you to become part of our team! So, if you love your community and want to make a difference in this world, you are only a phone call away from protecting & serving the place you call home.
Become A Securitas Security Services Team Member!
Don't Miss This Opportunity To Change Your Life!!
- paid vacation time
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth opportunities!
- Company Paid Uniforms!!!!
Everyday Job Functions:
- Maintains all equipment
- Follows post orders
- Access control
- Patrols premises
- Reports suspicious activity
- Responds in emergency situations
- Preserves order
Job Requirements: Site Supervisors are required to patrol the site. Make notification during Emergency Situations, fill out paperwork. Discipline guards when need be. Coach and train other guards for shift post orders.
- The ability to utilize a tablet, computer or smartphone.
- Valid Driver's- not required for all sites
- Must have a clean motor vehicle report.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security Officers and armed security work and specific protective device and weapons qualifications.
- Works in environments and under conditions that require carrying authorized weapons and ammunition, the use of protective gear and devices, and awareness of personal safety and safety of others.
- Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of force level.
Minimum Hiring Standards:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Must be able to obtain a Guard Card.
If this is you, apply today!