Business Development Representative
Huffines Hyundai/Kia McKinney
The Huffines Business Development Center (BDC) Representative is a technically savvy individual who understands computers, the internet, and other technologies and who can communicate in a clear efficient manner. The position is responsible for lead generation activities in support of the company’s automotive sales department goals and providing courteous and efficient service to our customers.
See for yourself why year after year the Dallas Morning News has voted Huffines among the “Top 100 Places to Work” in the DFW area!
- Full-time position with flexible hours Monday thru Saturday
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K are available
- Employee Purchase Program
- Health Savings Accounts
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
URL blocked - click to applyURL blocked - click to applyappointments for prospective customers.
- Updating and maintaining customer info in the designated software system.
- Following up on customer visits to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining a prospect development system.
- Ensuring protection of customer information by continually following Information security procedures.
- Addressing customer concerns and issues or escalates as needed.
- Coordinating questions and issues with the appropriate department personnel.
- Directing customers to the appropriate department or point-of-contact
- Provides courteous and efficient electronic, phone and face to face customer service assistance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED and/or college degree, or relative work experience.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills.
- Must be comfortable with computers and technology systems.
- Must have the drive and desire to meet production goals and expectations.
- Effective time management skills, professional dress and behavior are all required for this position.
- Friendly and customer service focused.
- Customer Service or Call Center experience is preferred.
- The ability to play an active role in our environment of team work and collaboration and know how your role contributes and do your part.
In addition to background checks, Huffines performs pre-employment and random drug testing.
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 332
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
HUFFINES - YOUR PATH TO SUCCESS STARTS HERE
Hiring the best people for the job is the key to our success in today's
We strive to employ individuals who are knowledgeable, motivated, and share a
passion for Huffines core values honesty, loyalty and integrity.
- A TEXAS TRADITION
Huffines has a long history of
leadership in the automotive industry, with over 90 years of award-winning
performance. Today we have nine state-of-the-art facilities in Plano, Denton,
Lewisville and McKinney, TX.
Our team is dedicated to
cultivating a culture of growth and achievable, rewarding opportunities for our
team members. We encourage our staff to work their way up, because we love to
promote from within! As we grow, our goal is always to create an exceptional
experience for our customers at every turn.
If you have a strong desire to succeed and wow our customers, join our team
and drive your career forward!!
Check out Huffines Champion
View the full profile