Ask us about our new programs and pay plans, up to $13 an hour!
DOING BUSINESS WITH PEOPLE, FOR PEOPLE.
Teleperformance is a global leader in providing exceptional omni-channel customer experiences since 1978. Our impacts are far-reaching, spanning over 62 countries and interacting with over 38% of the world's population. This kind of growth wouldn't have been possible without the dedication of our people who continue to provide outstanding customer service in every opportunity. Here, your success is our success.
Our Customer Service Representatives are a very important part of our family. You will be the eyes and ears for our team, fielding customer inquiries and finding innovative ways to respond. Working in a collaborative and engaging environment, you will have the chance to interact with people from all walks of life and no two days will be the same. As you continue to grow and challenge yourself, you will discover your potential can take you anywhere you want to go.
• Responsible for all customer inquiries and questions including billing issues
• Provide excellent customer service at all times
• Follow up to customer inquiries by taking specific action in a timely manner
• Troubleshoot equipment and system problems in a timely manner while ensuring excellent customer service
• Provide technical support including diagnosing, researching, identifying, testing and implementation of solutions to resolve product issues.
• First call resolution
• Enters data from customers into various software programs
• Appropriately communicate with upset customers to resolve their inquiries
• Thrives as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment
• Participates in additional training courses when needed
• Performs other related duties and assignments as required and as assigned by supervisor or manager
• Exercise retention efforts when appropriate
What we're Looking for
• Over 18 years of age
• Ability to type 25 wpm
• High School Graduate or GED
• Comfort with desktop computer system and hardware
• Logical problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
• Proven oral & written communication skills consistent with North American Business standards
• Must have availability to work various shifts influenced by current business needs
• Ability to understand and empathize with customer's issues.
• Compassionate customer service mindset
• Ability to interact with various types of customers
• Ability to use Windows operating systems and navigate between various windows
• Ability to work under pressure
• Continuously demonstrate a high sense of urgency
• Must have a keen sense of attention to detail, taking the initiative.
• Must be able to pass a Federal Background Check and Drug testing
• Possess a high level of Professionalism
• Proven experience in overcoming unexpected difficulties and using logical problem solving skills.
What We Prefer
• 6 months Call Center experience
• 1 year Customer service experience
• Logical problem-solving skills
• Availability to work various shifts
• Ability to use Windows operating systems
• Organization and work prioritization skills
Being One of Our People
It is our mission to always provide an environment for our employees that promotes happiness from the inside out. When you work with us, you are valued and inspired to learn, to teach, and to grow. We want you to come to work motivated to and proud to be on our team. That's why we continually invest in creating outstanding work experiences and endless development opportunities. We want you to be and feel at your best, always.
Teleperformance is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To Apply, please email URL blocked - click to apply
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue