To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lithia Springs, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Corporate Reliability Engineer
The Judge Group • Lithia Springs, GA
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- You will be responsible for providing direction and support from an automation standpoint to Our Client’s Fulfillment Center network when system, electrical or mechanical issues occur to ensure optimal reliability and minimal disruptions in customer service.
- You will accomplish this by taking a proactive approach to identifying improvement opportunities and working cross functionally to implement solutions which improve Total Process Reliability.
- You will protect Our Client’s $20M investment in material handling by ensuring the local facility maintenance managers maintain and adhere to established key measures and standards.
- You will work with vendors to develop solutions which improve system performance, throughput, and reliability.
- You will work cross-functionally to identify and implement supply chain automation and electrical/mechanical improvements in the FC network to ensure most effective and efficient systems and processes.
- You will conduct quarterly “preventive maintenance” audits throughout the FC network on all material handling systems and develop key measures for local facility maintenance managers to follow and monitor performance against these measures.
- You will develop and document “Standard Cost Data” for use in automation cost analysis.
- You will support and perform cost studies to evaluate financial feasibility of potential projects.
- You will participate in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
- You will be an individual contributor and report to the Sr. Manager of Supply Chain Engineering
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is required.
- Minimum of 5 years mechanical and electrical installation experience with material handling systems in a distribution or manufacturing environment is required
- Past experiences leading or supporting multi-million-dollar material handling project implementations with successful full cycle site management experience.
- Experience working with preventative maintenance programs is required.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, MS PowerPoint and AutoCAD is required.
- Ability to travel 75% of the time
Who they are:
- Excellent growth-oriented Fortune 500 company
- With more than one million product offerings and 75+ years of experience across industries,
- Our Client strives to help their customers achieve greater productivity, profitability, and growth through inventory management and other innovative supply chain solutions.
- As one of America’s Best Large Employers (named by Forbes magazine), they care about their associates and have programs in place to help their 6,000+ team members achieve their potential.
What they are offering:
- Good compensation package which includes a base salary, annual bonus, and excellent benefits
- Opportunity for career growth