To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Philadelphia, PA
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Clinical Recruiting Manager
TeamHealth • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
JOB DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW:
The Manager of Clinical Recruiting works with Director, Clinical Recruiting to meet recruiter goals, manage assigned recruiters and work toward set metrics. This position facilitates day to today operations while partnering with the Director on recruitment strategies for their assigned book of business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees the daily operations of the Senior Clinical Recruiters and Clinical Recruiters assigned to manager. Coaches and develops staff and serves as a resource for questions.
- Conducts weekly rounding's with Senior and Clinical Recruiters
- Helps develop, implement and distribute recruitment action plans
- Helps manage, maintain and disseminate recruiting metrics
- Reviews open opportunities on a weekly basis, monitors average days open and assists with strategic efforts to identify new candidates.
- Facilitates communication and works as a liaison between recruiting, provider services, DYAD's and the client hospital
- Reviews LOI's and provider offers. Assist in negotiations or necessary approvals when needed.
- Approves new hire Contract Action Requests (CAR)
- Has knowledge of assigned book of business and works to forecast future needs
- Conducts yearly performance reviews with direct reports
- Communicates effectively with the Vice President and Director Recruitment in regards to crisis situations and collaborates as needed with the Provider Services team.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- BS in Business or Health Administration or Human Resources or related field; Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum of three years of experience in recruiting role
- Ability to lead, direct and supervise the work of others.
- Capable of performing a variety of tasks.
- Ability to participate in an integrated team and work as a valued member.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Follows the norms and guidelines established for communication, production, efficiency, conflict resolution, decision-making, problem-solving and interpersonal relations.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with all levels of personnel.
- Ability to negotiate.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and capable of working in a high stress environment.
- Must be able to think strategically and offer solutions.
- Ability to generate basic Excel reports & PowerPoint presentations
- Manages Senior Clinical Recruiters and Clinical Recruiters
PHYSICAL / ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
- Job performed in a well-lighted, modern office setting;
- Occasional lifting/carrying (20 pounds or less);
- Occasional standing/bending/stooping/reaching;
- Moderate travel;
- Moderate to high stress;
- Prolonged sitting and
- Prolonged work in a computer/PC.
This position may require manual dexterity and/or frequent use of the computer, telephone, calculator, office machines (copier, scanner, fax) and/or the ability to perform repetitive motions and/or meet production standards to comply with the essential functions. Also, may require physical and/or mental stamina to work overtime, additional hours beyond a regular schedule and/or more than five days per week.
Cooperative, positive, courteous and professional behavior and conduct is an essential function of every position. All employees must be able to work with others beyond giving and receiving instructions. This includes getting along with co-workers, peers and management without exhibiting behavior extremes. Job functions may require personal leadership skills such as conflict resolution, negotiating, instructing, persuading, speaking with others as well as responding appropriately to job performance feedback from the supervisor. Additionally, the information contained in this job description has been designated to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.