Kelly Services is currently looking for packaging workers to work on site for a national parts distribution center located in Fletcher, NC. Less than 30 minutes from Asheville or Hendersonville!
1st Shift: 7:00am - 4:00 pm, Monday to Friday. $12.00/hour
2nd Shift: 3:30 pm to 12:00 am, Monday to Friday. $12.25/hour
- Prepare shipping merchandise and schedule freight pick-ups as required.
- Prepare products, spare parts, return parts, and other items for shipment following established
procedures for packaging, crating, boxing, bundling, wrapping, strapping, and labeling.
- Pick parts and products from appropriate inventory locations in specified quantities as
necessary to fill orders by following established procedures.
- Basic computer skills
- Able to stay on task with minimal supervision
- Detail oriented with high sense of urgency and positive attitude
- You will need to be available to work flexible schedule and overtime as needed
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work and communicate well with others
- Ability to give and understand instructions, both verbal and written
- Willing to work with a team concept
- You will need to be open to accept change and additional responsibilities and training associated with change
Interested in applying?
Email your resume to bullerw@kellyservices and call
At Kelly ServicesÂ®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100- companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
About Kelly ServicesÂ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law
Packaging And Labeling