This position turns prepped ingredients into finished dishes for service to guests.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must enjoy working with and interacting with the public and other employees.
- Excellent customer service skills, energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
- Valid Food Handler Card required within 30 days of hire.
- Trained in knife skills and basic kitchen equipment.
- Previous experience in the restaurant and/or hospitality indsutry strongly preferred.
- Ability to multi task, grace under pressure, the ability to establish a positive rapport with many types of personalities and the ability to communicate clearly with customers.
- A sense of balance and physical coordination to handle multiple plates and shifting weights as items are delivered.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Chosen employees will be team players and possess the ability to work well with others.
- Bilingual a plus.
- Flexible schedules desired as schedules can vary. Holidays may be required.
Rated 'Best of the County' by Marin Magazine and located 25 miles north of San Francisco in the heart of Marin County, Peacock Gap Golf Club has been a pillar of the golf community for decades. The championship level course cultivates a true love for the game with year-round tournaments and a full calendar of events that unfold in an unparalleled setting. Enjoy gorgeous views of Marin while playing on one of California’s best heritage courses.
Peacock Gap is looking for talented and motivated individual who can grow with us and can deliver best-in-class customer service on a scale not seen in the industry. If you are a high-performing, outgoing, service-oriented individual looking for a chance to make a difference, you belong at Peacock Gap. Peacock Gap Golf Club offers an exciting and fulfilling career opportunity for those who thrive in a fast-paced, energizing environment. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability coverage. Our 401(k) plan provides a generous company match of up to 4% of an employee’s compensation
For more information, please visit our website at [ Link removed ]