Family-Owned Commercial Construction Company has an immediate need for an Accounting Administrator. Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k!
- Accounts receivable reconciliation
- Business to business collections
- Daily deposit
- Administer Preliminary Lien Notices and Releases
- Administer Certificate of Insurance
- Work with Project Managers, Ops Manager, Estimators, Coordinators to gather proper paperwork, forms for payment to us
- Administer change order requests
- Book Job and change order
- Confirm with Project Managers that project is complete before closing out
- Administrative duties: Answer phones, open mail, filing, setting up and breaking down manual folders
- High school diploma
- Strong accounting foundation (construction accounting experience a plus)
- 2-4 years of business to business collections experience
- Proficiency in accounting system such as Sage, Peachtree
- Proficiency in Excel - pivot tables, v/h lookups a plus
- Must be organized, have great attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Team player - flexible in helping out where needed, works well with various team members.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.