ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit health and well-being organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. It serves communities in 28 states. The organization offers acute and ambulatory care, an insurance company with a dental plan, and post-acute and academic business lines. The organization has more than 45,000 employees, 11 hospitals, 2,100+ physicians and advanced practice providers with privileges, 1,000+ healthcare providers employed by ProMedica Physicians, a health plan, and senior care services.
ProMedica`s senior care division operates 330+ assisted living facilities, skilled nursing centers, memory care communities and hospice, palliative and home health care agencies. Services are provided in 26 states and the majority now operate under the ProMedica brand and Arden Courts. Over the next few months, the rest of our entities under the Heartland and ManorCare names will rebrand to ProMedica.
Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address and lead in social determinants of health, champion healthy aging and cultivate innovative solutions. For more information about ProMedica senior care services, please visit www.promedicaseniorcare.org. Description: Registered Nurse - RN$10,000 sign on bonus, new wage scale, Daily Pay, student loan repayment assistance and more!
The RN Registered Nurse
is responsible for supervising nursing personnel to deliver nursing care and within scope of practice coordinates care delivery, which will ensure that patient's needs are met in accordance with professional standards of practice through physician orders, center policies and procedures, and federal, state and local guidelines. We are looking for clinicians who would like to combine their love for people and strong work ethic with the opportunities to advance their career.RN Registered Nurse Responsibilities:
RN Registered Nurse Rewards:
- The RN - Registered position is a staff position that has direct care responsibilities as well as supervisor responsibility for nursing assistants.
- Administer medications and treatments timely and according to policy
- Receive, transcribe, and carry out physician orders
- Follows established procedure for charting and reporting all reports of incident/accidents (patients & employees)
- Identifies and reports changes in condition to supervisor, physician and family
Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare while having fulfilling work with a purpose! Qualifications
- Competitive pay with
- DailyPay - early access to earn wages
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance, education discounts, and in-house continuing education training
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or locations
One year prior nursing experience preferred.
Job Specific Details:
Registered Nurse - RN
New wage scale, sign on bonus, Daily Pay, student loan repayment assistance up to $100 per month, tuition reimbursement for BSN programs, vaccination exemptions accepted, employee discounts with Verizon and select travel providers, 4 medical plan options, dental, vision, 401(k), company provided life insurance, paid time off programs, and more!
Open interviews conducted each Monday and Tuesday from 10 a.m. to Noon and 2 PM to 4 PMEducational Requirements
Currently holds a RN - Registered Nurse license in this state. Category
Nursing - RN/LPN Posting ID
091522*IP Posted Date
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Hardworking And Dedicated