Do you like to work with people ?
- The Virginia Beach, Express Employment Professionals office is searching for an additional Recruiting team member to join our team.
- If you are a strong multi-tasker, have good attention to detail, and want to help people, send us your resume !
The Employment Specialist/Recruiter is always working on filling job orders, recruiting and interviewing applicants (on the phone or in the office), and following up with clients to ensure their expectations are being met.
The right candidate for this position will be: a strong multi-tasker, detailed, enthusiastic, energetic, dependable, want to help people, and and have a desire to be a key player in the growth of the business.
This candidate must be able to manage their time and priorities by using their multi-tasking skills and the use of good decisions and problem solving.
TO APPLY: email your resume for review to: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Employment Specialist - Recruiter, D071 or [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Employment Specialist - Recruiter, D071
PAY: $14.00 to $15.00 hr base hourly pay, depending on experience; PLUS, monthly bonuses paid on company growth.
SHIFT: Mon-Fri 8:00am to 5:00pm (with some overtime as needed, not on a regular basis)
- Filling Job Orders promptly.
- Recruiting and interviewing candidates to place in jobs.
- Assisting answering office phones.
- Drug testing, skills testing, communicating with clients.
- Sales calls – making daily sales/follow up calls.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills: To be effective in this job, you must have the following skills:
Time Management and organizational skills.
- Must be a very strong multi-tasker.
- Need to be very detail minded.
- Need strong computer skills (MS Excel, Word, and Outlook) and strong data entry skills (40+wpm), there is a lot of data entry and computer work with this job all day long and accuracy is key.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, conflict resolution, and problem-solving skills are used every day.
- Possess a positive outlook and are enthusiastic and energetic.
- Be a team player and possess a strong work ethic.
- Strong phone, interpersonal and writing skills are an essential part of this role.
- Good communication and listening skills are essential.
- Self-discipline to stay on task all day…to be able to touch on all aspects of the job, every day.
- The ability to set aside personal bias and select the best candidates for positions.
- Possess excellent customer service skills.
- Experienced working in an office environment.
- Able to learn new computer programs quickly.
- Need a desire to learn and grow within our company
- Reliability is very important as you will be a vital member of the team.
Degree in Business, Marketing, or Human Resources is desired, but not required.
- Previous experience in business, human resources, or customer relations is desired.
- Previous experience in the Staffing and/or Recruiting field is desired.
- Experience in a professional business office setting is required.
(This is NOT a remote position)
- Attention To Detail
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Customer Service
- Customer Relationship Management