Sheridan is a family of innovators and doers who are a part of something far greater than themselves.
We value the craft and art of printing and the processes used to create and distribute the world’s content.
We care about each other, support each other, and provide every opportunity for training, growth,
and developments. We work hard, we have fun, and we are proud of what we do.
YOUR CAREER AWAITS... JOIN US!
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE:
Perform manual and machine operator tasks related to the operation of the paper cutter machine.
• Review job ticket and set-up cutter in accordance with designated instructions.
• Operate paper cutter.
• Maintain equipment and repair/service as needed.
• Operate lift truck to transport material to the next area of process.
• Able to lift a maximum of 70 lbs.
• Requires regularly standing, walking, carrying, climbing, lifting, and reaching, as well as manual dexterity.
• Exposure to noise; exposure to arm and wrist fatigue; must wear hearing protection and safety shoes.
• A minimum of a High School diploma or GED required
• 6 to 9 months previous experience in Printing, specifically Finishing operations preferred
• Proven organizational, interpersonal, and leadership skills required
• Proven mechanical ability required
• Required to work overtime as needed
• Medical, Dental, & Vision
• 401(k) plus Company Match
• Life, AD&D, Disability
• Paid Holiday & Vacation Time
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Paid Lunch Breaks
• Employee Assistance Program
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Cutter Operator - 3rd Shift (SNH_21066)
CJK Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.