To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA
- Melissa Hefferman
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
RemX Financial Staffing • San Diego, CA
Posted 1 month ago
RemX is looking for a Staff Accountant for a great client. As a Staff Accountant, you will play an integral role in accurately preparing our client's accounting records and performance. You will be responsible for a variety of general accounting functions as well as providing accounting support for senior staff as needed. Pay is 20-30/hr DOE
Staff Accountant responsibilities:
- Handling month-end activities and creating journal entries
- Process client billing invoices
- Process cash receipts, and manage Accounts Receivable
- Process bi-weekly payroll
- Performing GL and account reconciliation and analysis
- Coordinating with regions to get their financial results, combining and consolidating
- Analyzing inventory, reconciling balance sheet, and creating reports
- Handling bank reconciliation and daily bank updates
- Posting monthly accrual journal entries, fixed assets and depreciation
- Assisting with Financial reporting, preparing supporting schedules, and analyzing data
- BA in Accounting, Finance Business or related field
- 2-5 years of G/L accounting experience
- Strong technical skill - Advance Excel
- Must have experience with QuickBooks and MS Office
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.