Under the general direction of the District Sales Manager is responsible for regular and maintained account service. Essential Job Duties
Scope of Responsibility
- Follows assigned Planograms for in gondola space; rotates product to assure freshness, removes out-of-code and damaged product from account shelves; prices merchandise in a correct manner; cleans and replaces defective shelving. Builds/maintains off shelf displays.
- Practices and adheres to appropriate safety and hygiene guidelines and procedures for safe housekeeping, vehicle operation, and personal protection.
- Performs other job-related assignments, duties or projects as directed by the District Sales Manager or Presell Representative.
Somewhat independent; work frequently done independently by completing essential job functions while having work checked by the Presell Representative or District Sales Manager. Knowledge and Skill Requirements
Education and Experience
- Must have the ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Must have good problem solving skills and the ability to maintain strong customer relationships.
- Must be able to demonstrate self-motivation; must be detailed oriented, and have in-depth knowledge of plant processes.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED), along with related experience and/or training. . Must possess and maintain a good driving record. Professional Licenses or Certifications
Must have current driver’s license and must provide proof of insurance. Travel Required
Daily travel is required.
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Part-Time Merchandiser - St. Louis
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 19704
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Snyder’s-Lance, Inc., headquartered in Charlotte, NC, manufactures and markets snack foods throughout the United States and internationally. The Company’s products include pretzels, sandwich crackers, potato chips, cookies, tortilla chips, restaurant style crackers, nuts and other snacks. Snyder’s-Lance has manufacturing facilities in North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Iowa, Indiana, Georgia, Arizona, Massachusetts, Texas, Florida, Ohio, and Ontario, Canada. Products are sold under the Snyder’s of Hanover, Lance, Cape Cod, Krunchers!, Tom’s, Archway, Jays, Stella D’oro, O-Ke-Doke, and Grande brand names along with a number of private label and third party brands. Products are distributed nationally through grocery and mass merchandisers, convenience stores, club stores, food service outlets and other channels. The Company Snyder’s-Lance Inc. was formed by bringing the best of two companies together in Snyder’s of Hanover and Lance Inc. in December 2010.
View the full profile