To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbus, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Sr Cloud Architect
Apex Systems • Columbus, OH
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Senior Cloud Architect
Apex Systems, the Nation’s 2nd largest IT Workforce Solutions organization, has an immediate and exciting opportunity for a Senior Cloud Architect role for one the largest Financial firms in Columbus, Ohio. This opportunity is for a Direct Hire position.
Applicants must have 10+ years of IT and Cloud experience in an enterprise level environment. If you are interested, please sent your information details to Paige Cugini at email@example.com.
Company & Group Details of the Senior Cloud Architect:
- The Cloud Architect will work as part of a collaborative team in a fast paced enterprise environment.
- The individual will need to be able to design and implement, have a self-starter mentality while being able to be a team player, and a willingness to learn, utilize and implement new technologies.
- Will work with several teams to develop solutions around data extraction, ingestion and transformation.
- Work for one of the region’s Top Financial Firms.
The organization offers several perks including but not limited to: training opportunities, great benefits, an onsite café and Starbucks, heavily involved with the community and philanthropy.
Requirements for the Senior Cloud Architect:
- Work with the several cross functioning teams to develop a cloud solution for the enterprise.
- Able to develop a strategy and roadmap for the solution and help champion change.
- Articulate business and customer needs and translate to technical needs.
- Design, develop, document, and implement complex Multi-Cloud solutions.
- Financial Services experience is a plus.
Technologies for the Senior Cloud Architect:
- 10+ years of IT experience and 4+ years of Cloud Architecture and Design.
- Work with C-Suite and Business Customers to deliver value.
- Experience with building out an operational model, services, security, and financial structures.
- Experience with AWS, Azure, GCP, or a combination of the mentioned.
- Conduct assessments of risk, cost, and ROI that will impact current and future states.
- Experience and staying up to date on trends within Cloud, Security, DevOps, Virtualization, Hyper-converged Systems, software development, coding/scripting, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree within Computer Science, MIS, or related field is preferred.
*Please note that as a contract employee of Apex Systems, you’d be eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; Short Term Disability; Hospitalization Coverage; Direct Deposit; Weekly Pay Periods; Training and Development Programs; Corporate Discounts/Perks and our Referral Program.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178