JOB TITLE: Light Equipment Operator
FUNCTIONAL TITLE: CDL A Driver
COMPANY: HKA Enterprises - Jacobs
LOCATION: Portland, OR 97230 (Near Fairview Lake)
ANTICIPATED DURATION: Contract (90+ days)
ANTICIPATED HOURS: 4:30AM - 3:00PM Monday – Thursday + OT (as directed by supervisor)
Seeking a dependable and safety-oriented CDL-A Driver.
- Loading Biosolids into dump truck and pup trailer using a front-end loader; Hauling biosolids over the road to destination in farm fields.
- Place safety above all else, follows safe work practices
- Helps to solve unique challenges associated with a sophisticated facility
- Works well with a dynamic and motivated O&M team that makes challenging work fun.
- Completes other duties as assigned or required
- HS diploma or Degree/Certification
- Valid CDL A
- Experience Driving Dump Truck and Pup over the road
- Experience operating a Front-End Loader
- Safety mindset
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions including, but not limited to, safety policies and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
This specification is intended to indicate the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty that will be required of this position and shall not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under his/her supervision. Ability to competently perform all the essential duties of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation, demonstrated commitment to effective customer service delivery, and the ability to work productively as a member of a team or work group are basic requirements of all positions with HKA Enterprises.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Front End (Software Engineering)