The Sales Account Manager (SAM) will be responsible for the sale of various types of best-in-class heavy equipment throughout their territory. The SAM will serve as an ambassador of Ground Force products and a solution-provider for our customers in the Latin America territory to include Mexico, Central America, South America, Dominican Republic, and surrounding areas. The Major Account Manager is directly accountable for sales related to their designated territory. Revenue goals are set based on previous sales figures and industry outlook. Territory may change based on demand, performance, and workload.
**Please note - some time spent in our Post Falls office will be required.
Favorable base wage (DOE) plus commissionPosition Requirements:
- Fluent in Spanish
- General Microsoft office software and phone systems
- Customer service oriented
- Communication, Prospecting, Presentation and Negotiation skills
- Experience with client relationships and territory management
- Motivation for sales and self-improvement
- Mechanical aptitude is helpful for technical sales
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract
- Possess a valid passport and/or Nexus card and have the ability to travel within North America and abroad on an occasional basis or have the ability to obtain the above.
- Effectively manage the customer experience, responsible for all sales activities (full cycle) within assigned territory with a focus on increasing sales year over year in alignment with established targets
- Serve as the primary contact for the client and prospects
- Collaborate and work effectively with GFM product support, Engineering, Production and Transportation
- Build and maintain a sales forecast for Ground Force product
- Prepare forecasts and reports related to assigned territory
- Collaborate with the service and parts teams to drive new business in all facets of the organization
- Manage current accounts
- Prospect, build and maintain new customer relationships
- Build and maintain customer quotes
- Negotiate and maintain sales contracts
- Approximately 25% travel required to customer mine sites, dealers, and trade shows
All employees are expected to interact with other members of the organization in a professional and respectful manner, with the goal of producing on-time and high-quality work being the highest priority.All employees must maintain excellent communication with supervisors and engineers and a professional attitude and approach to issues within the company.
We are a drug free workplace and require pre-employment testing.Benefits of Employment
In addition to excellent career growth opportunities, Federal Signal Corporation offers a wide array of benefits including: bonus potential, insurance (life, medical, dental, vision), paid holidays, paid vacation, and 401(k) with matching contributions. We provide our employees with a smoke-free, drug-free workplace.About Us
We are a “Solution Driven” manufacturer for the mining industry. At Ground Force Worldwide we design, engineer and manufacture the World’s Finest Mine Support Equipment. We offer a diverse product line for surface & underground mining and have trucks working in over 60+ countries worldwide. We have been providing our customers and dealers with custom solutions for over 30 years. Our history of innovation and strong customer relationships around the world prove us a World Leader in our industry. For more information, visit www.gfworldwide.com.
Federal Signal Corporation (NYSE: FSS) provides products and services to protect people and our planet. Founded in 1901, Federal Signal is a leading global designer and manufacturer of products and total solutions that serve municipal, governmental, industrial and commercial customers. Headquartered in Oak Brook, IL, with manufacturing facilities worldwide, the Company operates two groups: Environmental Solutions and Safety and Security Systems. For more information on Federal Signal, visit: www.federalsignal.com.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of, and will receive consideration for employment without regard to, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category, characteristic, or trait under applicable law. If you require reasonable accommodation in the application process, call Human Resources at
. All other applications must be submitted online.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
- Cisco Nexus Switches
- Customer Experience
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Service
- Event Management