Amyx is seeking to hire a Subject Matter Expert II to support DHS/S&T Professional Services and Mission Support Office of the Under Secretary (OUS) / Front Office, Knowledge Management, and Interagency contract on-site in Washington, DC.
Provide expert advice on the establishment of improved business processes and procedures that support the strategic direction of the directorate. Assist in the management, and execution of the S&T R&D projects, including analysis of scope, schedule and budget realism, success metrics, impacts, outcomes and benefits.
- Optional intensive, short duration tasks shall require the Contractor to work closely with S&T Government and contract staff, and provide support to the R&D functions across the enterprise in the areas of program management, associated governance, systems discipline, trade space analyses, project execution, subject matter expertise, and data analytics
- Outputs may take the form of information, advice, opinions, trade space analyses, recommendations, support to program and technical management, support to program planning and oversight, technical evaluation, training and/or services to complement the Government’s technical expertise in accomplishing its mission.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Provides insight and advice concerning strategic direction and applicability of current, industry standard or innovative solutions based on in-depth understanding of the latest developments relevant to a specialized functional area.
- Top Secret Clearance
- Responsible for providing high level vision to program/project manager or senior leadership to influence objectives of complex efforts.
- Provides guidance on the functional procedures/processes/policies reflecting detailed knowledge of functional areas. May lead in-depth research in support of studies and analyses.
- Advanced Degree or such equivalent credits/certifications + 15 years of relevant experience or 20 years of relevant experience
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
Please contact [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Knowledge Manager with any questions!
Amyx is an Equal Opportunity employer. Amyx is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. Every qualified applicant receives focused consideration for employment and no one is discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Amyx complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Amyx is an E-Verify employer.
Amyx proudly and proactively takes affirmative action to advance employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.