To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chesapeake, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bilingual Benefits Admin Specialist (English/Spanish)
Conduent, Inc. • Chesapeake, VA
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As a team member in our Customer Care business, you’ll focus on building trust with our clients. Depending on your role, you could be helping customers directly through voice and chat, training tomorrow’s leaders, or leading the way to ensure our centers run more smoothly. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their interpersonal communication skills and push boundaries of collaborative thinking.
- Full Time
- Entry Level Customer Service
- Benefits Included
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Communicator 9
- Problem-Solver 9
- Personable 8
- Compassionate 7
- Multi-Tasker 6
- Creative 5
- Team Player
- Varying Schedules
- Company Discounts
- Professional Development
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its services, technology, and expertise enable workplaces - from small businesses to large global enterprises - to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Conduent offers business process outsourcing, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Conduent supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Conduent serves clients in more than 160 countries. For more information, visit www.conduent.com, www.news.conduent.com, www.realbusiness.com or www.conduent.com/businessservices. Bilingual Benefits Admin Specialist (English/Spanish)Do you enjoy helping others? We want to hear from you!Currently, we are seeking excellentBilingual Benefits Admin Specialist to join our team at 1434 Crossways Blvd, Chesapeake, VA 23320. This position is a call center position assisting people with inquiries regarding their Health and Welfare benefits. Ideal candidate is someone who is dependable, analytical, adheres to company/call center policies, researches information before going to the Technical Analyst for assistance, ability to communicate professionally with each client interaction & diffuse irate callers, timely manage his/her workbox, and adheres to assigned schedule and established departmental metrics (ACW, Unscheduled Aux time, etc.); can sit for periods of time. If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.Job Specifics:
- Temporary Project Based Positions with opportunities to go Perm!
- 100% Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Competitive compensation plus growth potential!
- Service Center open Monday through Friday. (Must be flexible to work any shift between 6:00 AM to 9:00 PM)
- Paid training (MUST be present for training between the first 4-6 weeks)
- MUST be able to consent to a background check and drug testing
- MUST pass a 30 minute customer service assessment.
- Typing skills of 25 WPM or more.
- Must have High School Diploma/GED or higher
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Strong computer skills to include Windows, Microsoft Office, and Internet Explorer
- Prior Defined Benefits, Health & Welfare and/or other benefits administration experience preferred
- Preferred experience with Health & Welfare and Defined Benefits
- Preferred 1+ years’ experience in Call Center/Customer Service/Service Center environment