To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Roseville, CA 95661
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ClearCaptions LLC • Roseville, CA
Posted 1 month ago
We are looking for someone who wants to join a fast-paced growing company, is comfortable with change and has the flexibility to change priorities at a moment’s notice. While payroll and benefits will be the primary function of this role; a successful individual will be willing to learn other facets of HR. This individual will have a strong focus of delivering quality work and a high attention to detail which is an absolute requirement.
This role will report to the Payroll & Benefits Manager and will be based in Roseville, CA.
- Respond to employees in a professional & timely manner on questions related to payroll, benefits, and leave of absences.
- Will work extensively with the Payroll & Benefits Manager in processing payroll, administering benefits, leave of absence & company audits.
- Ensure proper documentation and processing of all status updates, compensation, benefits and other payroll changes affecting each employee.
- Perform daily payroll department operations.
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely.
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports.
- Understand proper taxation of employer paid benefits.
- Process correct garnishment calculations and compliance.
- Process accurate and timely year-end reporting when necessary (W-2, W-2c, etc.).
- Develop ad-hoc financial and operational reporting as needed.
- Process manual checks.
- Load import files received for payroll processing.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree (preferred) with 4-8 years of experience in payroll.
- 2+ years of experience in processing multi-state payroll strongly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of federal and state payroll regulations.
- Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and payroll best practices.
- Working knowledge of HRIS required, hands on experience with Dayforce is a plus.
- Have ability to problem solve, improve processes by using technology skills, and while continuous learning.
- Ability to multi task in a high-paced environment with competing priorities and be adaptable to a changing environment.
- Exceptional time management, organizational, prioritization with great attention to detail.
- Strong decision-making and analytical skills.
- Strong PC skills including proficiency in Excel.
- Must be a team player.
- Strong interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills.
- CPP preferred but not required.
Employees may experience the following physical demands for extended periods of time:
- Sitting, standing and walking (95-100%)
- Keyboarding (40-60%)
- Viewing computer monitor, tablet and cell phone screen requiring close vision (40-60%)
Work is performed in a business office environment.
Compensation:A competitive compensation package will be offered to successful candidates.