To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- South Orange, NJ 07079
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Shipper-Receiver (Part-time and Full-time)
Follett Corporation • South Orange, NJ
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This position is responsible for the proper handling of materials, adherence to safety procedures and providing accurate, timely shipments.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Prepares, processes incoming and outgoing shipments performing the following tasks:
- Records receipt of shipments
- Completes shipping logs
- Unpacks boxes, verifies items match the purchase order, and enters received goods into store system
- Verifies items scan at the correct price, and moves items to the appropriate store locations
- Weighs incoming/outgoing cartons and may unload or load trucks
- Packs and affixes shipping labels with proper postage on packed cartons
- Files paperwork according to the FHEG filing standards
- Sorts and distributes incoming mail
- Verifies incoming shipments against purchase orders, invoices or packing slips to ensure all items are received, not damaged and enters them into store systems in compliance with company policies, procedures and standards.
- May prepare inter store transfer forms.
- Assists customers on the selling floor.
- Directs customers to the area of the store their item is in, and answers routine inquiries.
- Partners to create and maintain a Hassle Free customer service culture, focused on solutions-based selling and an exceptional customer experience.
- Calls publishers to ascertain status of an order, about damaged books, or to place an order.
- Shelves and stocks merchandise on the selling floor and perform store cleaning duties.
- Performs other duties as assigned.