To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Burbank, CA 91504
- Marcus Davis
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
SENIOR CONTENT STRATEGIST - BURBANK, CA @ $37.50/hr.
Global Employment Solutions Inc. • Burbank, CA
Posted 26 days ago
We are searching for a SENIOR CONTENT STRATEGIST in BURBANK, CA. I reached out to you because you may have experience or skills required to be a good fit for this opportunity. So if you, a friend or a family member are qualified and interested send me an updated resume to review.
Duration: 1 year
Burbank, CA 91504
Job Description: Parking $135/mth (Included in pay)
Provides writing and editorial services for ISG. Manages Guides Web editors on Web content projects Writing, editing, strategizing and entry of content into CMS. Projects include Conserv (maintenance), marketing (landing pages for IMS) and scrum//agile teamwork. Interfaces w/designers, UI developers, application developers & UE team.
• Bachelor’s Degree required and 5+ years’ experience creating and managing interactive content, and 5+ years experience writing and editing for digital media required.
• Familiarity with Web technologies, AP style, and content management systems
• Substantial experience (5+ years) creating and managing interactive content, and writing and editing for digital media required.
• Experience writing and editing marketing content from a UX perspective required; journalism experience a bonus.
• Proven ability to interpret data and express implications of analysis to clients
• Ability to evangelize and socialize content strategy standards and processes to stakeholders
• Ability to work effectively as part of a collaborative, cross-functional team
• Proven skill managing content projects, priorities, and workload
• High tolerance for ambiguity matched by a deep passion for organizing it
• Develop content strategies and define content needs for best-in-class responsive digital properties
• Conduct quantitative and qualitative discovery as necessary, e.g. content audits, analyzing data, competitor information, assessing the impact of user research
• Contribute to content strategy, content management, and migration planning, including:
§ Defining and gathering content requirements
§ Identifying gaps and locating potential content sources
§ Creating artifacts across the content life cycle as needed
• Identify existing content workflows, and opportunities for enhancements and efficiencies
• Support distributed publishing and content re-use by creating and socializing content guidelines
• Guide internal stakeholders in developing new content and optimizing legacy content as needed
• Oversee content development, ensuring that guidelines and SEO best practices are followed
• Contributes to problem solving and process design efforts
• Supporting other writing and editing work as needed
- Highly talented contributor who loves thinking about how to present digital content in a fresh, effective, user-centric way.
- Able to strategize across a multitude of channels, but focuses on Web.
- Experience writing and editing marketing content from a UX perspective required; journalism experience a plus.
- You’ll join a team of skilled content experts and work closely with writers, designers, internal business partners, UX, and IT.
- Your job is to ensure we’re staying innovative and thoughtful about developing, executing, and syndicating content to deliver an optimal user experience – all while maintaining established brand and voice standards.
- It’s a challenging, fast-paced environment, so if you’re curious and motivated, you’ll never be bored.
Global Employment Solutions/Fahrenheit IT