Heritage - Crystal Clean LLC, a leader in the environmental services industry, is looking for a self-motivated team player to join our rapidly growing organization.
The Process Operator is responsible for first and foremost, conducting his/her work in a safe manner at all times. Operators have the responsibility to make sure unit and process systems function properly. They continually monitor instrumentation and the operation of equipment and make adjustments to keep system process variables within acceptable ranges. Operators detect potential and actual problems and take corrective action to prevent the interruption of system operations. 12 hour rotating shift schedule, DuPont schedule.
- Responsible for working safely in all job aspects and functions.
- Primary function to perform and record process field readings on all equipment, verifying control room readings.
- Make adjustments to the re-refinery process as directed by Lead Operator/Shift Supervisor
- Perform bulk tank transfers as needed.
- Update process logbooks with field activities and process adjustments, noting any variances, deviations, equipment malfunctions or environmental releases encountered during field readings.
- Maintain and update process/safety/equipment reading/log sheets to record conditions.
- Calculate process yields when necessary.
- Assist with utility (boilers/cooling towers/compressors) operations and inspections.
- Prepare process equipment for safe maintenance activities including following all Lock-out/Tag-out procedures.
- Assist with Work Permitting preparations (Hot and Cold Work) including atmospheric testing.
- Complete shift handover communications.
- Maintain housekeeping standards in own work area
- Develop ways and means to operate more effectively.
- Adhere to all corporate policies and standards including but not limited to environmental and regulatory, human resources, facility, equipment, operations and maintenance.
- Participate in safety and other meetings.
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Process Operations including operating rotating equipment
- Control equipment
- Boilers, Cooling Towers, Exchangers and Bulk Liquid Transfer
- Safe working experience.
- Strong Mathematical and Mechanically reasoning ability
- The ability to work in team-based environment
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Medical and Dental
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid time off
- Short-term disability
- Life and accident insurance
- Advancement opportunities
Heritage Crystal Clean LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.
- Attention To Detail
- Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)
- Human Resources