Sign on Bonus ask us
Working Together To Make a Difference in the Lives of Our Patients, Each and Every Day.
Looking for an agency that has a genuine appreciation for nurses and their patients? Join the Interim HealthCare of Treasure Coast team—where every day, we make a difference in the lives of patients and their families. Interim HealthCare of Treasure Coast provides our nurses with quality assignments, competitive pay, a flexible work schedule, and the opportunity to work in an environment with people who truly care.
Currently, we are looking for qualified RNs to help us provide compassionate, one-on-one patient care. Be a part of our dedicated team and learn why 8 out of 10 of our caregivers say they are proud to be part of Interim Healthcare.
“What I like best about working in homecare, is the one-on-one time with my patients.” RN, Interim HealthCare of Treasure Coast
As a home care nurse with Interim HealthCare of Treasure Coast, you will be delivering the highest quality patient care according to the specific orders of each patient’s individual physician
- RN is responsible for all aspects of patient care and should have clear knowledge of the nursing scope of practice.
- Creates and oversees patient plan of care across all disciplines.
- Timely submission of computer clinical notes and other documentation.
- Flexibility with work hours, variety and opportunity to provide one-on-one patient care in home setting.
- Florida Registered Nurses License
- CPR Certification
- Current credentials and license in good standing
- Valid driver’s license
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Flexible Assignments to fit your needs
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Community-Based, Individual Care
- Top Pay, Busy Office
- Flexible Hours
Interim HealthCare is America’s leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you’re looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the freedom of a flexible work schedule combined with the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Registered Nurse Certified