River Point Behavioral Health in Jacksonville, FL is recruiting a Clinical Medical Director for their Child/Adolescent and Adult programs. This Physician will be required to treat a diverse mix of Inpatient cases treating ages 5 and older. River Point Behavioral Health specializes in psychiatric and chemical dependency treatment for all ages while providing a calm and safe setting for progressive, individualized treatment.
- Competitive compensation and benefits with bonus opportunity and more…
- Work with a diverse patient population
- Exceptional team environment and supportive leadership
- City living and beach access just minutes away
- Clinical Medical Director Position available for the right candidate - must be okay to see ages 5 through adult population for this leadership role
- No state income tax!
- BC/BE Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist
- Prior leadership experience preferred
- FL license or ability to obtain
Live and work in Florida’s youngest hip city of Jacksonville, FL. The area offers 22 miles of sunny beaches, world-class fishing, historic neighborhoods, creative coastal eateries and local universities.
There’s something to enjoy for every age and taste in this thriving coastal city. Come work for one of the nation’s largest system of freestanding behavioral health facilities in the U.S. Please visit our hospital website at URL blocked - click to apply.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact:
Victoria Miller | In-house Physician Recruiter | Behavioral Health Division | URL blocked - click to apply |Office: 866.227.5415 x 225 | Cell: 440-361-1078
Universal Health Services, Inc. | UHS of Delaware, Inc. | 3295 River Exchange Drive Suite 190 Norcross, GA 30092| URL blocked - click to apply
Healthcare Effectiveness Data And Information Set