Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:URL blocked - click to apply.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
• Executes activities that require the use of fundamental concepts, procedures and practices within their specialty such as Industrial Engineering, Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance and Control, Safety, Health & Environmental, and different software applications.
1. Identify and develop improvement projects in the areas of quality and productivity using lean manufacturing techniques (Lean) and Six Sigma
2. Creates inspection procedures of the manual assembly and equipment that meet the product requirements.
4. Coordinate the development and updating of the process control plans
5. Develop capacity studies CPK, PPK processes and develop action plans for improvement.
6. Drive all quality issues in order to create a quality conscious environment and achieve customer satisfaction.
7. Identify non-quality factors continuously, conduct in-depth analysis and monitor quality improvement plans.
8. Utilize root cause analysis, 8D and other problem solving processes, and metrics to identify priority and drive quality improvement
9. Use six sigma tools (i.e. SPC, Gage R&R and Capability Studies) in the course of position to drive improvements.
10. Collaborate with internal cross-functional departments in providing a quality product and effective process improvement
11. Analyze data and derive actionable plans for the purpose of cost, quality, productivity and continuous improvement
12. Assist in monthly quality review with preparation of status on all CARs, quality indicators in order to address key quality issues, customer complaints and processes.
13. Support the teams of engineers, designers and technicians through a complete product development, or in application of engineering specialty.
14. Transfers notification of design changes and insures changes have been implemented and process changes validated
15. Acts as a quality technical consultant on engineering specialty for anyone who needs the service, based on history reported issues.
16. Quality Technical liaisons between Design Engineering and the Plant
This job might be for you if:
• 1. The position requires studies of Engineering (Industrial, Electrical, Electromechanical, Mechanical) or related field.
2. Knowledge of Microsoft Office, AutoCad or Pro-E and Minitab.
3. Proven knowledge in statistical analysis or certification in Six Sigma green belt, preferable Black Belt
4. Interpretation of mechanical drawings two views and 3D.
5. Experience required of 2-3 years in manufacturing systems.
1. Responsible for planning, executing daily activities and / or projects in their areas and other departments to comply with the product specifications, safety and scorecard metrics, quality and productivity and Insure and support Factory Quality Targets.
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Business Process Improvement
Continuous Improvement Process
Six Sigma Methodology