To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
451 Joannes Avenue
Green Bay, WI 54304
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Warehouse • Green Bay, WI
Posted 28 days ago
Green Bay, WI
$520- $520 Paid Weekly
3rd shift, Sunday-Thursday 6:30pm-Finish
Capstone Logistics is the premier provider of 3rd Party services in distribution centers across the nation. With a foot print of over 500 DCs in 45 states and Canada, Capstone is the preferred partner for many major retailers, grocers and specialty companies. With high-growth expected this year, we are looking for top talent that is interested in career opportunities to grow with us!
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Full-time career day one
- Benefits offered after 60 days of employment
- Paid training and certifications
- Safety Incentives
- Career growth! We look to promote from within first.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to Capstone site management and corporate office
- Perform data entry of daily information into Capstone systems
- Prepare and make bank deposits
- Prepare shipments to corporate office and receive and distribute return communications
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT Success Looks like:
- High-energy individual with a strong work ethic
- Self motivated with ability to work with limited supervision
- Independent decision maker as needed to accomplish tasks
- Flexible work schedule due to changing operational needs
- Must have a high level of computer literacy and familiarity with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to provide accurate entry of data and ability to handle administrative tasks as assigned
- Willingness to provide moderate housekeeping of office area
- Ability to work with a variety of people without regard to race, color, age, sex, national origin, religion, creed, or disability
- Strong organization and prioritizing skills
- Cold environment
- High school diploma
- Previous office/clerical experience a plus
- Sit or stand for periods in office as well as warehouse environment (concrete flooring and changing temperatures)
- Walking throughout warehouse during shift