To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Louis, MO 63128
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mercy • St. Louis, MO
Posted 11 days ago
We’re a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
We don’t believe in jobs at Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals; careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart.
At Mercy, you’ll feel our supportive community every step of your day, especially the tough ones. We’re a team and love working that way. That team is expanding, and we currently have exceptional opportunities to help our communities grow.
Serves to support local, regional and ministry-wide clinical education programs and services that include: orientation, competency program, in-service education, continuing education, academic partnerships, career development and role transition, and research and scholarship.
Because you’re committed to excellence, you understand the importance of being properly prepared for your role at Mercy. That’s why you’ll bring to your role the right set of qualifications:
- Demonstrates clinical knowledge related to evidence-based practice with the credibility to positively influence the delivery of patient care.
Bachelor’s degree in healthcare-related discipline or currently enrolled. Minimum of 1 year of education/training experience.
- Current appropriate state license if required in discipline.
- Active patient care delivery or active clinical instruction in the last 3 years.
- AHA BLS provider. Life Support Instructor based on department need and clinical experience.
- Proven ability to organize and multitask to meet project deadlines.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office applications. Knowledge of audiovisual equipment is an advantage. Knowledge of equipment/technology used in delivery of patient care.
- Performs responsibilities in the spirit of the Mercy Mission and Charism. Makes decisions and determines actions using the Mercy Values as a guide.
- Certified or progress toward certification in a specialty related to responsibilities (if available in discipline) preferred.
- Life Support instructor experience
We’ll Support You at Work and Home
Our foundations are built on dignity and respect. Modern Healthcare Magazine named us as a “top 100 places to work.” We go out of our way to help people feel welcomed. We offer day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, and employer-matched retirement funds, even to part-time employees. We’re proud to provide tuition reimbursement to help you grow and learn new skills.
What Makes a Good Match for Mercy
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us, along with exceptional quality care. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We’re also collaborative and are not afraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that’s just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a fit for you as well, we encourage you to apply.